Olmo is one of the most renowned wine estates in the area of the Pisan Hills, not far from the coast and the Etruscan town Volterra. The property has turned the main premises and the annexes of a historical farm into 12 very comfortable apartments of different size.
Each unit has got one, two or three double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, kitchen and living room. All apartments are fully air-conditioned and equipped with WIFI, mp3 dock station, Sat TV and dishwasher. Guests have a sheltered outdoor dining areas with gazebo and outdoor tables and chairs, as well as a communal barbecue and dining area available.The complex has a total of 28 sleeps.
The property has got a very panoramic swimming pool, whose water is heated in the mid season up to 28° C, and a large park of typical Tuscan trees including a stunning olive grove. The property produces excellent wines and the beautiful and extensive winery is available for wine tasting tours and guided visits to the highly advanced winemaking facilities. The cellar is ideal also for events and meetings. In 2015 a very good restaurant of local specialties was added with a great selection of dishes prepared with the organic food produced by the estate.
The property Olmo is within walking distance from a small old Tuscan country village. The location is very close to Pisa international airport and to Lucca or Volterra. Art cities like Florence and San Gimignano are within one hour driving and Siena is about 90 minutes driving away.
Rates in this property vary according to the type of unit and the season. Please, check rates in the table below.
Olmo – Agriturismo with pool, restaurant & winery
– WEEKLY RATES 2017 –
TYPE OF UNIT
Aliotto (7+1 people) or Teuto (6+2 people)
|€ 1450||€ 2200||€ 2400||€ 2800|
Boccanera, Corbezzolo, Chiudenda or Camelia (2+2 people)
|€ 700||€ 950||€ 1050||€1300|
|Giuggiolo (4+2 people)||€ 1300||€ 1600||€ 1850||
|Cipresso (2+2 people)||€ 950||€ 1050||€ 1250||
|Olmo, Olivo or Ginestra (2+2 people)||€ 600||€ 800||€ 950||€ 1100|
|Melograno (2 people)||€ 500||€ 650||€ 900||€ 1000|
TOP SEASON from 14/07/2017 to 15/08/2017
HIGH SEASON from 03/06/2017 to 13/07/2017 and from 16/08/2016 to 08/09/2016
MIDDLE SEASON from 13/05/2017 to 02/06/2017 and from 09/09/2017 to 30/09/2017
LOW SEASON other opening days
- Weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday only. In low season shorter stays are possible.
- Check-in: from 5 to 8 pm
- Check-out: within 10 am
- Breakfast (daily from 8 to 10 am)
- Use of gas, electricity, water
- Bed and kitchen linen
- Soft drinks by the pool
- Use of the property’s vegetables garden
- Teas and American coffee at reception
- Midweek change of linen and cleaning (on Wednesdays)
- 2 capsules of Illy coffee per person per day
- Heated outdoor pool (from 25th March to 1st November)
- Bike (2h per day – according to availability)
- Aperitif with wine tasting (on Thursdays from 5 to 7 pm)
- Use of laundry
- Baby cot and high chair
- Pet fee (small size only)
Rates do NOT include
- Extra bed: € 20 per day
- Extra linen change: € 30 per person
- Daily cleaning: € 30 per person
- Shopping basket service: € 25 + shopping
- Baby sitting service: € 18 per hour
|FI-PI-LI Freeway (Exit: Pontedera)||18|
|A1 Highway (Exit: Firenze Scandicci)||71|
|A11 Highway (Exit: Altopascio)||43|
|A12 Highway (Exit: Collesalvetti)||32|
|Railway Station (Station: Pontedera)||18|
|Leghorn Harbour (Livorno)||42|
This property is located in the municipality of Terricciola
This property is open from April through October
TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION:
This property provides accommodation in:
- 2 large apartments with three double bedrooms, three bathrooms, kitchen, living room, garden and gazebo
- 4 one-bedroom apartments, with kitchen/living room, one bathroom, garden or gazebo
- 1 two-bedroom apartment, with kitchen, two bathrooms and garden
- 5 small one-bedroom apartments, with kitchenette and private bathroom
RESTAURANT IN THE PROPERTY:
There is a restaurant in the property open to public.
This property produces excellent wines and extra virgin olive oil.