Professional and experienced drivers for your tours and routes in Tuscany on board luxury vans
Our company is located in central Tuscany and offers transfer services with private chauffeur on board air-conditioned luxury cars for 2-3 people, brand new minivans for 3-8 people or minibuses for up to 19 people.
RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL DRIVER FOR YOUR TOURS TO TUSCANY ON BOARD LUXURY VANS
Our skilled drivers are available for private tours in the whole Tuscany area and the rest of Italy.
We can personalize your tour or transfer in any way:
– Pick-up services in Florence or Pisa airports or at any railway station in Tuscany
– Pick-up services at Roma Fiumicino or Milano Malpensa airports with transfer to any destination in Tuscany
– Transfer services from any town, castle, villa, hotel or country resort in central Italy
– Day-tours or half-day tours to any destination in Tuscany and the rest of Italy
– Shore excursions from Livorno port and from La Spezia port to Pisa, Florence and the rural Tuscany
– Escorted shopping tours to Tuscany’s outlets: the Mall, Prada, Barberino del Mugello
– Congress and incentive logistics
– Sightseeing & tasting tours in the countryside
Our drivers are allowed to enter any ZTL in Italy (restricted traffic areas) and know any good diversion in case of traffic jam or closed traffic.
Our drivers and our cars are fully licensed and updated to any current restriction or regulation as regard driving services and necessary professional insurance.
Arianna & Friends is committed to contrast any abusive service offered by drivers with no licenses or insurances who put lives of their passengers into serious risks during illegal driver services.
Whom you meet
Rates for this service vary according to the number of people in your party and to the locations of pick-up and drop-off.
Please, provide any detail for our booking office to provide a customized quotation for the service you require.
PLEASE, ASK FOR A CUSTOMIZED QUOTATION
- A driving service with professional and fully licensed chauffeur on board luxury fully insured cars, minivans or minibuses
- Elegant suits of the personnel and fully clean vehicles
- Any permit and access to restricted areas in major towns (ZTL – areas of restricted traffic)
- Baby seats if required
- English spoken for basic instructions
Rates do NOT include
- Guidance or historical/touring information
- Service in languages other than English or Italian
This is an email we received on 29th June 2016 from Juby who booked a private tour with Moira and a chauffeur service with our driver Diego
Just finished our trip. I can’t wait to say thank you so much for your service today. My friend didn’t join us yet you still provide me a big new van. We do enjoy the spacious ride. Not to mention the driver Diego. He is polite, helpful and professional. All these have make our trip a wonderful journey in Italy. Really really appreciate!
This is an email we received from Josephine from the USA:
This is to thank you for the wonderful service you provided us during our stay in Montelopio.
You and the drivers were a delight to work with. You and they were so patient with our often changed plans. The drivers frequently went out of the way to show us special sites and panoramic views during the excursions. They were excellent drivers, very polite and considerate.
We will certainly recommend your services to any friends travelling in the area.
Sincerely, Josephine (USA)
This is an email we received from Joe and Sue, who took part to a small group biodynamic cheese farm tour for guests coming to the Andrea Bocelli concert in Lajatico.
Hello Arianna and Friends:
Sending a couple of pictures to show what a great time we had with some of your
staff. Sorry I don’t remember your driver’s name, but he was a great part of the tours especially for his
willingness to jump in and help.
Of course Lucca is a great guide. His passion for the area, the people, and his job is infectious. His knowledge of
the area’s foods and customs, not to mention wines is impressive and much appreciated by Sue and I.
Congratulations for the work you all do.
Joe and Sue
We offer fully licensed professional chauffeur services in all Tuscany and central Italy.
During the booking procedure full details will be provided for our pick-up.
Our drivers are available for services of max 11 hours per day according to the Italian Codice della Strada on matters of private driving services.
Available all year through, any day of the week.
Our drivers speak basic English. Their knowledge is perfect to optimize a driver service. They do not speak English like tour guides, for which another service and professionalism is required.
Our driving services are child friendly. If you have young children in your party, please inform us during the booking procedure, as baby seats will be necessary for this service.