Full-day Vespa rentals in Tuscany in the area of Pontedera (home to the Vespa Museum)
Visit the best food producers of Tuscany along panoramic hilltop roads, passing along picturesque medieval villages on board a Vespa scooter!
The best way to enjoy the tours and the activities of Arianna & Friends!
If you want to participate to one of our cooking classes or if you want to meet us for a food tasting tour or for some of our very original excursions, we can arrange your transfer in the most exciting way: by Vespa!
Here the outline:
– Full-day Vespa rental (max 8 hours) starting from our garage near the Railway Station of Pontedera (home to the Vespa Museum), 15 minutes from Pisa Central Station and 45 minutes from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station.
– Vespas can be modern scooters or vintage models with gear, some of which from the 60s and 70s. Vintage Vespa models rentals are rented only to riders with long experience who can demostrate that they are able to ride old vespas.
– If you do not want to reach Pontedera, we can deliver our Vespa scooters to your premises. The delivery service is subject to a surcharge depending on the distance of your premises from Pontedera.
– You meet us after riding your Vespa along fascinating panoramic routes through a highly picturesque Tuscan countryside. The routes we suggest are very peaceful and free from the traffic of large trucks.
– After taking part in our tours or activities, you will ride back to Pontedera along alternative routes to make sure that you see as much as possible of the area.
– Our destinations are all in the hilly area among Florence, Pisa, Livorno, Volterra, Lucca and San Gimignano, a territory very famous for excellent wines and typical foods, historical hilltop castles and enchanting medieval villages.
– Helms provided
– Insurance included
– Please, note that this offer is for maximum 8 Vespas, for min. 2 and max 16 people.
Routes can be personalized as well as the pick-up and drop-off points. A guided tour of the Vespa Museum in Pontedera can be included in your day-programme. Ask for it in the booking form belows.
Rates for this service vary according to the kind of Vespa you prefer to book. Please, see details in the table below:
VESPA RENTAL IN TUSCANY
– RATES 2018 –
TYPE of vespa
day rental fee
|Modern vespa scooter (automatic transmission)||€ 80|
|Vintage vespa scooter (manual transmission)||€ 90|
|Fuel||€ 10 per vespa per day approx.|
- 8-hour vespa rental
- Helm and insurance*
* Please, note that the insurance refers to liability against third parties. This kind of insurance does not cover the vespa riders themselves and their rental vespa.
Rates do NOT include
- Fuel – Approx. € 10 per vespa per day