Solo travellers in Tuscany
Travelling alone to Tuscany is absolutely great! The countryside is a source of inspiration for fantastic walks across rolling hills and stunning vineyards. Major art towns are the perfect stimulus for any cultural passion.
Arianna & Friends arranges special packages for solo travellers who want to enjoy the lovely atmosphere of Tuscany and get to meet local people.
SOLO TRAVELLER OFFER IN TUSCANY
- Accommodation for 4 nights in double bedroom (single occupancy) with en-suite bathroom in charming agriturismo near Volterra
- Buffet breakfast
- 1 welcome dinner – 3 courses
- 1 full-day guided tour with visit to an organic cheese farm and cheese tasting as lunch and visit to a winery and wine tasting
- 2 small group cooking classes, one with focus on traditional Tuscan food and one with focus on pizza and pasta
HOLIDAY PACKAGE FOR SOLO TRAVELLERS IN TUSCANY
Rate per person based on single occupancy
- Accommodation as described above
- 1 full-day guided tour as described above
- 2 cooking classes as described above
Rates do NOT include
- Tourist tax, to be paid cash on site at the accommodation
- Transportation: This program and its rates do not include transportation to the meeting point and are set on a self-driving base. For further information see the box “transportation options”.
The destinations reached for this offer are in the area of Volterra and Peccioli, an area where public transport is available but very poor. For this reason we highly recommend renting a car or a scooter in order to reach the meeting points and the destinations. As an alternative, we can offer a valued service by chauffeured car, van or minibus. Any cost of transportation is to be added to the rates displayed on the rate table of this page.
+39 348 3352039
+39 334 9167724
Monday through Friday 9am-6pm