The town of Pisa, Lajatico and Bocelli wines
Duration: 8 hours
If the number of participants increases the cost per person reduces much!
POST INFORMATION ON THIS TOUR ON YOUR PASSENGERS BOARD – COPY THIS LINK
PISA, LAJATICO AND BOCELLI WINE TASTING, WHAT A DAY!
Arianna & Friends organizes a full day tour from Livorno with a guided visit to the little hamlet of Lajatico, birthplace of famous Maestro Andrea Bocelli with lunch at Bocelli restaurant and tasting of his wines. In the afternoon guided visit to Pisa with entrance to the cathedral.
Details of our shore excursion:
– Private transfer by minivan (up to 8 people) or minibus (9 people or more) from the port of Livorno. In case of minivan our driver meets you directly at the ship in the morning and drives you for the whole day. In case of minibus our driver meets you at a bus parking area near the ship that you will reach by a fast free shuttle service organized by the port. On the way back our mininus will drop you off directly by the ship.
– Within just 45 minutes drive you reach the little hamlet of Lajatico, birthplace of the famous Maestro Andrea Bocelli. Here you will meet our guide Moira and you will enjoy with her a walking guided tour of the village. The village is a typical example of Italian small village with charming squares, scenic country landscapes and unexpected art treasures. In the summer days, we can find many contemporary art works that decorate the town, to celebrate a yearly huge music event with the tenor Andrea Bocelli at the Teatro del Silenzio.
– You then move in the countryside to visit a spectacular open air arena called Teatro del Silenzio. The theater hosts the yearly concert of maestro Andrea Bocelli, who founded the venue in 2006. You will learn how the concerts are arranged every year as the guide explains the history of the whole project and you will understand the reasons why the event attracts thousands of people every year. Its location is in fact in a breathtaking setting of wheat fields on rolling hills with the Etruscan town Volterra as the background of the stage and the atmosphere created during the concert is a unique experience!
– After that you will move to the Bocelli restaurant and you will enjoy a delicious lunch with a tasting of the Bocelli wines;
– After lunch your driver will take you to Pisa where together with Moira you will enjoy a walking guided tour of the town. The tour includes the visit of the most popular attractions with the entrance to the cathedral (ticket entrance to the leaning tower not included).
– Return depending on the docking time of the cruiseship.
What you taste
This is a list of specialties that you are likely to sample as part of the program of this tour. Please, note that the specialties of the tasting session and/or lunch may vary according to the season and the availability of the products in the day of the tour.
In our tour we like showing you places off the beaten track and introducing you to Tuscan people with their personal stories, careers and characters. You will have one of our guides with your party during the whole tour. Please, see below all the guides who can be with you. During this experience you can also meet some of the Tuscan friends involved in the events. Please, see below which friends you are likely to encounter.
The total rate for this activity varies according to the number of people in your party.
Check rates in the table below.
SHORE EXCURSIOn from livorno port
THE TOWN OF PISA, LAJATICO AND BOCELLI WINES
– RATES 2023 –
NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR PARTY
|2 persons||€ 920|
|3 persons||€ 990|
|4 persons||€ 1060|
|5 persons||€ 1130|
|6 persons||€ 1210|
|7 persons||€ 1280|
|8 persons||€ 1350|
|9 persons||€ 1620|
|10 persons||€ 1690|
|Extra Adult||€ 70|
|Extra Teenager (12-17 yrs)||€ 50|
|Extra Child (4-11 yrs)||€ 30|
- Full-day transfer service by minivan (for parties of up to 8 people) or minibus (for parties of 9 people or more). For minibuses a bus fee for the access to the harbor applies, which is included in the rates.
- English speaking tour leader at the cooking venue and in the medieval village. Also German, Spanish, French, Italian or Russian are available upon request.
- Guided visit to Pisa;
- Ticket entrance to the cathedral ;
- Guided visit to Lajatico;
- Lunch at Bocelli restaurant with tasting of Bocelli wines;
- Tax, transfer insurance and fees for harbour access;
ARIANNA & FRIENDS IS COMMITTED TO EMPLOY OFFICIAL AND LICENSED DRIVERS ON BOARD LEGALLY INSURED VANS AND BUSES ONLY FOR ITS TOURS.
Rates do NOT include
- Extra for guide meeting you directly at the harbor and dropping you off at the ship in the end of the day: € 100
This tour takes place in Pisa downtown and Lajatico, birthplace of the Maestro Andrea Bocelli
Unless differently specified, our driver meets you at your ship in the harbor of Livorno. If your ship is docking in other harbors of Tuscany like La Spezia or Piombino, different rates and time schedules apply.
This program takes 8 hours. Time for transportation included.
Available from Monday through Saturday, all year through.
This tour is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian or Italian with no surcharge.
Ideal for children
No particular clothing required.
The foods served during this tour might contain gluten, lactose, nuts and alcohol. If you have any food restriction, please inform our personnel during the enquiry process.
This program and its rates include full-day transportation on board luxury cars (for 2 passengers), minivans (from 3 to 8 passengers) or minibuses (from 9 to 17 passengers). All drivers are fully licensed and allowed to enter the harbor of Livorno. All our cars, vans and buses are fully licensed and insured for transporting visitors.
+39 348 3352039
+39 334 9167724
Monday through Friday 9am-6pm