Leonardo is a picturesque small country resort in the central Tuscan hills with beautiful cottages of different size for family and group holidays. The complex is made of a large main villa, which is internally divided into 2 large apartments for 8 people and 1 small apartment for 2 people, and one detached cottage for 8 people.
The original architectural features of the buildings were fully preserved during a wise restoration that maintained any wooden beam celiling, terracotta tiling, vaults and arcs as well as fireplaces. The kitchen in each apartment is fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge and freezer, gas cookers and various appliances. One small unit has got one bedroom and one bathroom whereas the large units have got 3 or 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each.
Every lodging is equipped with a private part of the park and outdoor furniture and parasols.
In the resort is a communal park with large and picturesque swimming pool, as well as an access drive and a parking area.
Leonardo is in one of the most central locations of all Tuscany, with all major towns like Lucca, Siena, Pisa and Florence within 1 hour reach.
Rates in this property vary according to the type of accommodation and the season. Please, check rates in the table below.
Leonardo – Country chalets with pool near Castelfiorentino
– NIGHT RATES 2018 –
|TYPE OF UNIT||LOW SEASON||MID SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
|Detached house Verdi – 8 people||€ 188||€ 246||€ 295|
|Large three-bedroom apartment Puccini – 8+2 people||€ 188||€ 246||€ 295|
|Large three-bedroom apartment Vivaldi – 8+2 people||€ 169||€ 221||€ 266|
|Small one-bedroom apartment Rossini – 2+2 people||€ 85||€ 95||€ 130|
LOW SEASON: from 20/03 to 18/05 – from 15/09 to 05/11
MID SEASON: from 19/05 to 29/06 – from 25/08 to 14/09
HIGH SEASON: from 30/06 to 24/08
- In high season weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday only
- In low and mid season minimum stay 3 nights
- Check-in: from 5 to 8 pm
- Check-out: within 10 am
- Use of electricity, water and gas
- Final cleaning
- Bed linen and towels
- Use of washing machine
- Use of tennis court
- Use of pool
- In the Summer: weekly aperitif with live music
Rates do NOT include
As of 2012, visitors to Tuscany may be required to pay a tourist tax, the rate of which varies from town to town and according to the length of your stay. If the tax applies in the location you have selected for your stay, this will be collected by the owner/receptionist of the accommodation at your arrival and is therefore not included in our invoice and in the pricelist above. In this municipality the tourist tax is € 1 per person per night for people over 14 years of age.
|FI-PI-LI Freeway (Exit: Empoli Centro)||23|
|A1 Highway (Exit: Firenze Scandicci)||46|
|A11 Highway (Exit: Altopascio)||49|
|A12 Highway (Exit: Pisa Centro)||74|
|Railway Station (Station: Castelfiorentino)||7|
|Leghorn Harbour (Livorno)||79|
This property is located in the municipality of Montaione
This property is open from 29th March to 5th November
TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION:
This property provides accommodation in:
- 1 detached cottage on 2 floors with 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with jacuzzi), kitchen with barbecue, living room with fireplace, private garden and terrace.
- 1 large apartment with with 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with jacuzzi), kitchen with barbecue, living room with fireplace, private garden and terrace.
- 1 large apartment with with 1 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 1 triple bedroom and 1 single bedroo, 2 bathrooms (one with jacuzzi), kitchen with barbecue, living room with fireplace, private garden and terrace.
- 1 small apartment with 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room with fireplace, private garden and terrace.
In every unit two extra sleeps are possible in sofa-beds.
RESTAURANT IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
There is plenty of restuarants within 5 minutes driving from this property.
This property produces wines and extra virgin olive oil.